Thursday, May 20, 2010

Slow-Cooker Mania

So it's EMS Appreciation Week...or something along those lines. What does this mean? It means I've been taking lots of classes and eating lots of free food. My family is even taking me out to eat because they appreciate me so much. Awwww...

Along the lines of it being EMS week, one patient had the right idea and decided to need CPR on Monday, to start of EMS week. CPR is always exciting to do. Turns out patient is still alive after all that, too!

In an unrelated note, I'm watching Food Network and the lady is making Slow-Cooker Meals. The recipes all look really good, but she's currently using 3 slow-cookers at one time and is currently making more food. Now she's on slow-cooker number 4. Geez, don't they know people these days don't have 4 slow-cookers in their homes?! Bah.

Anyway, this picture is of Suzanne, Nima, and me back in the summer of 2008 when we rode for the 4th of July fireworks.
Good news: I got up at a reasonable time this morning!
Bad news: I'm really sleepy from waking up before my usual time

No comments:

Post a Comment