Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday = Food-day


Another food post! Geez, these make me feel like my life revolves around food. Maybe it does. Today I told my parents I would make dinner and went on the search for something easy but that looked fancy. I decided to make a sort of Fettuccine Carbonara. I made some fettuccine and Alfredo sauce. Then I put bacon, chicken, and cherry tomatoes in it. It has received the highest honor in food approval - the Evan seal of approval. It's pretty good.

Before I made dinner, though, I had to make something for the firehouse tonight. It was between chocolate chip cookies or chocolate-covered strawberries (aka strawberriers). Acme was having a buy one get one free deal on the strawberries, the decision was made. I made one pint covered in milk chocolate and one pint covered in dark chocolate. Double-boilers are fun!

In a totally related note, my Orange Cat is so cute. I'm including a picture of him I took yesterday.
Good news: Ottoman is barking at the reflection of the sunlight from my laptop on the ceiling. He's ridiculously cute.
Bad news: Ottoman has a really obnoxious bark.

No comments:

Post a Comment