Saturday, March 27, 2010

T-Bag


I got new tea yesterday. It's pretty delicious. I got
1. Assam: a black tea from East India
2. Ling Ling: a Keemun tea from China

I drank the Assam yesterday and Alex really liked it. It tasted like most other black teas. The Ling Ling though is really good. It's like a red color as you can see in the picture and it has a really unique taste. It's too bad the shipping for this place is 5.95 each time or I'd buy tea from there all the time. Oh, the place I get it from it called Kungaloosh. They have all fair trade teas from all over the world! Yeah. And they're located out of Pennsylvania! The recent (and surprising) cold weather has fostered my tea-drinking habits. Tea, yeah!

In other news, I went with John and Alex again to look at places for them to live in next year. I'm rather happy I get to be an RA next year because I don't have to worry about housing at all. Rawr!

Been playing a lot of Pokemon lately. It's pretty great.

Good news: talked to Ian on Skype today!
Bad news: finished my box of Jujubes. No more Jujubes for me. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment