Monday, March 29, 2010

Manic Mondays


Hello rainy Monday! Despite the rainy weather, today hasn't been too much of a bummer. I'll have to admit, knowing that I have three quizzes/midterms on the next three days isn't exactly uplifting but eh who cares. I got coffee today from the Dunkin' Donuts under Student Village and then on my walk to class, SHA looked like a fantastic beacon of hope. Then class was pretty fun and I thought I was going to win a pair of RedSox tickets, but yeah right. Although I did have the best suggestion, Paul English was left speechless! Then I bought mine and Moo's SHA Formal tickets and we are getting a special surprise gift for being one of the first 65! Woot. Signed up to set up too, which should be fun.

In other non-school news, summer-job hunting is gosh-darn difficult. I would really enjoy working at Footprints again because it's just fun, simple, and children are nice in small intervals, like summertime. However, I would like something that relates to, you know, hospitality. Called the bakery I want to work at. No manager was there so I will call again later this week and then go visit when I go home this weekend.

Evan comes tomorrow! Too bad this weather is super crazy. I cannot wait for Thursday! Nice. And then it will rain next Monday, for the fourth Monday in a row. At least there is some consistency.

Good news for today: SHA is selling sweatpants and long-sleeved shirts. Should I buy them?

Bad news for today: I fear this week might be busy for me...so boring for Evan.

No comments:

Post a Comment