Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Jersey

So I feel like I was supposed to update my Facebook status about how I am home in New Jersey now, but I know that I don't really care when everyone else updates their whereabouts on Facebook so I am refraining. But I feel like I should somehow let the apathetic internet world know that I am, in fact, home in New Jersey. So:

Dana Laustsen
"is home, sweet Jersey!"

Status updated. I also can't update my status because it says "overachiever" right now, in honor of my overachiever underwear.

Anyway! Wrapped some presents today. Ate Fettuccine Alfredo. Went on a blanket hunt to find enough things to keep me warm on these cold winter nights (and I was very successful in my hunt).

Being home is going pretty well. Besides the sneezing (darn allergies). But Alex might have a good suggestion, something along the lines of blowing my nose on a cat. Well, only four to choose from!

Done deal.

Pumped for tomorrow: Costco, Bath & Body Works, Footprints.

Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment